Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I won an award




A BIG THANK YOU TO
Cheap by Choice and Coupon Mommie



The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

I would like to pass this award along to the following people:

Little People Wealth

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Sweet Tea & Coffee

Abigail's Mommy

Frugal Rhode Island Mama

Jolly Mom

This Full House Reviews

A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts

Living On A Budget The Easy Way

The Wife At Home

All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

4 comments:

  1. This is a good blog, thanks for sharing.



    ***************************
    $$Win Cash in 60 Seconds$$

    ***************************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I finally set up a twitter account. I hope that you'll decide to follow me. I am going to begin following you today. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for the lovely award -- I've added you to my Twitter peeps -- have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog for your reward. Did you receive the Ziplock Freezer pack yet? I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete